When camp is shared by more than one group, an activity schedule is used. To sign your group up for an activity, see Scott, Daniel, or Jim.
- 9 Square in the Air
- Boating (see rules page)
- Basketball courts (outdoor)
- – Behind dining hall
- – Behind Bicentennial Lodge
- – Behind Tabernacle
- Upper field (softball, football, baseball, etc.)
- Lower field (soccer, lacross and general use)
- Sand Volleyball
- Fishing (guests must provide own fishing gear)
- Swimming (see rules page)–June through August
- Hiking (trail map in dining hall)
- Low ropes course
- Team challenge course
- Personal fitness challenge course
- Outdoor campfire areas
- Ping pong
- Foose ball
- Snow tubing (In season)
Basketballs, kickballs, footballs, soccer balls, volleyballs and various other items are available from the Summit Lake kitchen staff. (Please return to staff when finished playing.)
- Skiing — Liberty Mountain is a 20-minute drive from Summit Lake and offers skiing (incuding night skiing) and snowboarding. Summit Lake will provide bag lunches upon request at no extra charge.
- Golf — Carroll Valley and Mountain View are a 20-minute drive from Summit Lake, along with several other courses within a half hour drive. Summit Lake will provide a bag lunch upon request at no extra charge.